Unlock rewards, internships and mentoring with Career Ready Advantage, available via the new MyLaTrobe app.
Career Ready Advantage has been designed with industry to help you develop the skills employers want, as you build your skills through experiential activities and online learning. It offers a personalised dashboard and is easy to use.
The MyLaTrobe app gives you personalised information to help make the most of your time at university – and beyond. Other features of the MyLaTrobe app include:
- My Study:
- Check when and where your next lecture is
- Log in to your LMS and library accounts
- Get in touch with student advisors.
- My Tools:
- Campus maps
- Find out where to park or when to catch a bus
- Check your student email
- Career Ready:
- Take advantage of the Career Ready Advantage scheme to prepare for your future career.
- Learn about the qualities and personal attributes valued by employers, and undertake activities to make sure you meet them.
- Track your progress via the Career Ready dashboard, unlock rewards by building your skills, and build a skills portfolio to show employers when you graduate.
- Get the latest on student clubs and societies
- News, events and promotions around campus.
- Connect with mentors and advisors.
- Check out course FAQs.
- Learn about accommodation services, childcare, counselling career services and more.
iOS and Android versions of the app are available to download from both Apple and Google stores, plus the functionality is available in web version – all of which can be accessed from http://my.latrobe