Consent Matters: Boundaries, Respect and Positive Intervention
Make a difference in your residential community by signing up to our free online course all about sexual consent and positive intervention.
Boundaries, Respect and Positive Intervention is an engaging online course that will help you understand sexual consent and how to recognise situations when consent can and can’t be given, whatever your gender or sexuality. The course can support you in thinking about your own boundaries and how to talk about them. It also demonstrates different ways you could step in if you see or hear something you’re uncomfortable with.
To undertake the course:
- Head to https://studying.epigeum.com/
- Click on the ‘Register’ tab to create an account. (If you’re having trouble finding your notification email check your junk mail.)
- Sign in and choose Consent Matters – Australian Version from the list of online courses available.
- In the top right hand corner of the screen enter the following token – b65aa244.
- Click on the course to begin.
For support services check out the Health and Wellbeing Important Contacts.